Monday, June 29, 2015

Empowering Thoughts of the Week



Here are great empowering thoughts of the week:

 Don’t let anyone push you around in 2015. This is your year. You are going to do great things. You’re going to stop feeling guilty. You’re going to stop sacrificing your happiness and goals to others. Instead, you’re going to go out and do the things you’ve always wanted to do while your doubters sit on the sidelines and say, “I can’t believe it”.


When you live a life of giving and helping others, you are sowing into the Kingdom, the very Universe. Those seeds will rise up throughout your life -and years after you’re gone, touching the lives of your legacy; your bloodline will run strong. Your life is your life but you will truly be rewarded when you give pieces of your life away. Help someone today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. Help someone, when you do, you are truly helping yourself.


I feel very strongly about this. I have slowly been learning that I am responsible for my own happiness- not someone else. I can control how much power I allow a situation to have over me. I can decide how I am going to react to it. I am learning not to give my power away.            - Diana Marconi

No comments:

Post a Comment