Monday, December 21, 2015

Special Invigorating Thoughts



Here are two great, invigorating thoughts:

Stay in tune with your spirit. Be calm and think. Listen to your inner voice. Anticipate and plan. Take 100% responsibility for your life. Lean into your struggles. Act with courage. Maintain an open mind. Practice kindness and compassion. Keep your promises. Forgive, let go and move forward. This is how you get from where you are to where you want to be. I’ve learned these concepts gradually over the last couple of years. Together they have helped me live a life of purpose. Had I understood these things 10 years ago, I could have avoided quite a bit of confusion and grief. My hope is that they help you hurdle over some of the barriers I stumbled into on the road of life. ~ Copyright © 2012, Spencer Chapman

You can live each day in a world filled with ‘problems’ or rise each morning and embrace a world filled with unseen solutions… eager for you to find them. The decision is yours…both worlds exist. The one you choose is the one you will create. ~ Michael Mc Millan

No comments:

Post a Comment