Monday, March 23, 2015

Soul-Lifting Thoughts



What you tell others have a lot to say about you.


Does the above line strike you anyway? Yes, what you tell others stand up for you strengths, beliefs, weaknesses and limitations. The same goes for backbiters, backstabbers and negative people who talk in such a garbage language that only tell about themselves and not certainly about you. So cheer up and never ever take anything personally!! It is the problem of the other party. So focus on your wants, desires and life purposes and sing with me the following lines:

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do the something
                                       that I can do.

-          Edward Everett Hale


No comments:

Post a Comment