Monday, March 9, 2015

Thoughts of the day

Good thoughts bear good fruits. Bad thoughts bear bad fruits. And man is his own Gardener.

The above line is from Reader's Digest long ago. I remember it and it has stuck with me all through although I forgot whose quote it was. Behind the line lies the urge to think rich, positive and productive thoughts every moment of the day and even replace them in case negative thoughts turn up. Such is the power of positive thinking.

Two more empowering thoughts in harmony with the above line are:

Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that you can make anything happen.

We all have problems. If you wish to overcome everything that you are going through right now, you need to make sure that you keep on going and you need to continue hanging on.

I do hope that will help you to cope with the week's hurdles. Until next time, I am signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment